Happy Friday ya'll! I'm enjoying a glass of bubbly while writing this so it's already a happy Friday over here. This crisp Fall air has me in the mood for a trip to the apple orchard for some apples and pumpkin donuts with friends. What are you up to this weekend?
Here are 10 links I loved this week:
1. Loving the new activewear from Tory Burch (Tory Sport)
2. I'm eyeing some new art pieces from Well & Wonder (Well & Wonder)
3. I can't wait to read Meg Biram's new book "The Life Edit" (Meg Biram)
4. Tips for creating a beautiful resume (Alyssa J Freitas)
5. Stop hustling and get your life back (Storyline)
6. These white kitchens are gorgeous (Style Me Pretty)
7. 16 Facebook groups for creative freelancers, bloggers, and entrepreneurs (Carrie Loves)
8. I'm totally making this apple crisp this weekend (Project Soiree)
9. Great tips to improve the quality of your newsletter (White Oak Creative)
10. How to organize for success (PRBlonde)
And a few things you may have missed...