TGIF! Who's ready for the weekend? I'm looking forward to the Grammys red carpet on Sunday (always the best for fashion risks). Follow along with me on Twitter for some live updates on my favorite looks. Have a great weekend!
Here are 10 links I loved this week:
1. You're never going to be fully ready (Storyline)
2. A cute DIY Valentine's Day card (Real Simple)
3. 10 steps to having the most productive day ever (Inspired by This)
4. I can't wait to try some of these spiralized recipes (Inspiralized)
5. This Rove insulated travel mug is perfect for my morning coffee (Rove)
6. Quick SEO tips for bloggers (That Working Girl)
7. New Year's resolutions not so resolute? Here's your real game plan for change (Career Contessa)
8. How to create a gallery wall (Peridot Skys)
9. Heart and sole: Detroit man walks 21 miles in work commute (Detroit Free Press)
10. My favorite t-shirt (Banana Republic)
And a few things you may have missed...
5 questions with Beata Henrichs-Lieb - Founder of HEDGEHOUSE
Current favorites under $50
Egg and avocado toast
Project Soiree turns 4!