I don't know about you, but I'm totally ready for spring. It's time to pack up the boots and winter coats and start wearing floral prints, pastel colors and chic flats. To stay on budget here are some of my favorite items under $50 I'm loving right now.
1. No, this isn't a leather lunch bag but this Forever 21 clutch is one of the hottest accessories for Spring.
2. Simple studs from Jules Smith make a glam statement with a unique design.
3. This H&M camisole is great for a night out or layering under a blazer.
4. How adorable are these xoxo cards from The Atelier?
5. Infuse your water with your favorite fruits in this Rove tumbler.
6. I'm obsessed with these marble coasters from J.Crew.
7. Lauren Conrad's The Little Market has a new line of candles and I'm loving the Champagne scent.
8. This Old Navy reversible faux-leather tote is great for Spring.
9. I'm loving this Herschel Supply Co. makeup bag for a quick weekend getaway.
10. The temporary tattoos from Rifle Paper Co. are so chic.
11. These Soludos espadrilles are on my Spring wish list.
12. This t + j Designs bracelet is a great addition to any arm party.