Hello weekend! My latest post on how to get the most out of summer has me inspired to take a little trip and truly enjoy this summer weekend with some friends. What are you up to this weekend?
Here are 10 links I loved this week:
1. 5 tips for turning your passion into a profession (The Glitter Guide)
2. Roasted red pepper feta dip (Emerald & Oak)
3. I love these chalkboard placemats (Anthropologie)
4. Pre-ordering the Finishing School book (ValMariePaper)
5. Summer nights call for sipping a Cherry Ginger Ale (Cherry Republic)
6. Failing...why it's ok (Crate Media)
7. How to write the perfect mission statement (Allyn Lewis)
8. 25 women on being in charge (The Cut)
9. 15 good things to know around the kitchen (Martha Stewart)
10. You can now schedule Instagram posts through Hootsuite (Entrepreneur)
And a few things you may have missed...
10 ways to make the most out of summer
Local loves: outdoor dining
Individual peach crisp