Happy Friday! After a week that felt go-go-go I can't wait to relax, hang out with friends and dog sit Leland. I also have a few recipes to try that include some of my favorite fall ingredients like pumpkin, apples and cinnamon. What are you up to this weekend?
Here are 10 links I loved this week:
1. 21 ways to feel better when you're in a rut (The Everygirl)
2. 16 Fall outfit ideas (The Glitter Guide)
4. This carmel corn is my favorite Fall treat (Grand Rapids Popcorn)
5. As someone who loves fans these are amazing (Mrs. Lilien)
6. The perfect bag for just the essentials (Shopbop)
8. Pushing through the fear of failure (Grit & Virtue)
9. I totally need to make these blueberry almond butter pancakes this weekend (The Lemon Bowl)
10. A simple trick for remembering all your passwords (PureWow)
And a few things you may have missed...