Cheers to the weekend! I'm still playing catch-up after vacation last week so I'm looking forward to relaxing and going through emails this weekend. I'm also getting ready for a 5k tomorrow - more details soon. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Here are 10 links I loved this week:
1. How to camp (and actually enjoy it) (A Cup of Jo)
2. I found the perfect tote bag for Groceries & Shit (Emily McDowell)
3. How to be a better writer in 3 easy steps (Grit & Virtue)
4. Loving this daily planner (Brittany Garner Designs)
5. How to grill pie (Crazy for Crust)
6. Do you remember your AIM screen name? (Who What Wear)
7. 5 tips to the perfect bedroom (Jillian Harris)
8. How to go on the best summer road trip ever (The Coveteur)
9. Born to explore (Mile High Clothing Company)
10. Salted caramel chocolate chip cookies (Grandbaby Cakes)
And a few things you might have missed...
5 things I learned on vacation
Current Favorites: Nordstrom Anniversary Sale