Hello holiday weekend! I'm ready for a little staycation resting up at the pool and having a bbq with friends. I hope you have a great 4th of July weekend!
Here are 10 links I loved this week:
1. 50 ways to write an epic blog post (Wonderlass)
2. I'm obsessed with Being Boss (Being Boss)
3. 10 4th of July DIY's and recipes to try (Sugar & Cloth)
4. The secrets to reading people's emotions in person and online (Real Simple)
5. The best wines for beer drinkers (The Kitchn)
6. 14 Starbucks hacks that will save you money (POPSUGAR)
7. How to measure engagement and why it matters for your platform (Cooks & Books)
8. Sparkling cucumber watermelon sangria (How Sweet It Is)
9. How to throw a kick-ass Women's World Cup viewing party (Women's Health Magazine)
10. The best camping foods (Simple Bites)
And a few things you may have missed...