Happy Friday everyone! The Easter bunny is arriving this weekend and I'm excited to spend some time with family and devour some Cadbury eggs. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Here are 10 links I loved this week:
1. How to get first-time visitors hooked on your blog (Elle & Co.)
2. Charming thank you note etiquette (Joelle Charming)
3. The best jeans for Spring Summer 2015 (The Blonde Salad)
4. How to shop at Forever 21 when you're over 21 (The Glitter Guide)
5. 12 best Easter dessert recipes (Grandbaby Cakes)
6. Chocolate peanut butter PEEPs skillet s'mores (How Sweet It Is)
7. 20 career tips from entrepreneurs (A Cup of Jo)
8. What to do with those hundreds of travel photos (Apartment Therapy)
9. Brown butter rice crispy treats (Color Me Styled)
10. Easter traditions, explained (Real Simple)
And a few things you may have missed...