Mother's Day is right around the corner (May 10) and if you're still searching for a gift I've got you covered. Here are seven thoughtful gift ideas your mom will absolutely love (trust me).
1. Does your mom love yoga? This yoga bag from Mark and Graham is super cute and personalized.
2. You can't go wrong with flowers on Mother's Day and these tulips from Eastern Floral are gorgeous.
3. My mom loves the Food Network and Katie Lee who recently released her Endless Summer Cookbook filled with delicious recipes.
4. Leland Gal has the cutest monogrammed bag filled with Bay Lavender goodies in their signature lavender scent.
5. Shauna Niequist is such an inspirational writer and her latest book Savor would make a great gift for mom.
6. If your mom loves cooking she will love this wood and marble serving board from Terrain.
7. A bight leather tote from J.Crew is a classic she keep forever.