Get to know Christina:
1. What are you currently reading?
I'm always reading Eater Chicago for the full run-down of what is happening in the Chicago food scene. I'm also a sucker for brainless consumption of pop culture, so I need my fill of US Weekly every week.
2. Favorite recipe or restaurant?
I don't cook as often as I'd like, so usually when I eat at home it is a simple salad, eggs, or avocado toast (yum!). Picking a favorite restaurant is difficult for me, because it depends upon my mood, what I'm craving, and who I'm going with. That being said I'm loving Tanta, Japonais by Morimoto, and Fig & Olive right now, and Le Colonial is a perennial favorite.
3. What's your favorite thing about blogging?
Constantly learning something new and creating new friendships in the process!
4. Five things on your wish list?
- New bedroom and dining room furniture. My husband and I just moved and I'd love to find some new pieces that fit the theme of our new home. I'm loving everything at Mitchell Gold and am open to hearing more suggestions!
- A vacation. Charleston, Vancouver, and Australia are all on my list
- A fun cocktail ring
- An amazing pair of nude-colored Christian Louboutin heels that are versatile, stylish and sexy
- Long, healthy, and happy lives for all my friends and family!
"Keep away from the people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the Really Great make you feel that you, too, can become great." - Mark Twain