1. These chic overalls from re:named are perfect for work or the weekend. The sheer mesh detail (a hot trend right now) adds a unique element and contemporary style paired with flat sandals.
2. I'm all about these Jules Smith spiked earrings that extend from the front and back. For an edgy/rocker look these earrings are perfection.
3. With Lollapalooza right around the corner this Jonathan Adler wireless iPhone charger is an absolute must have.
4. I've been loving clear plastic sunglasses this season and these Marc by Marc Jacobs are ideal for a day at the pool.
5. I'm slightly obsessed with notebooks for personal notes and office to-do lists. Kate Spade
offers the cutest notebooks in fun prints.
6. You can't have enough tropical prints during the summer and this Samudra pouch is the perfect accessory to any outfit.
7. These gladiator sandals from Madewell are all the rage this summer. Pair these sandals with a midi skirt or denim shorts for a stylish statement.
Project Soiree occasionally receives vendor/brand sponsorships for mentioning their products and services. All opinions are 100% my own.