Get to know Drew:
1. What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading a book called "The Seat of the Soul." I heard it on Oprah's radio station and in the matter of a week I am almost finished! That's a record for me.
2. Favorite recipe or restaurant?
This is a tough one since I love to eat out AND cook. My favorite restaurant and one I frequent often is Bistro Zinc. I love the atmosphere and their French onion soup.
My favorite recipe would have to be maple glazed brussels sprouts with pancetta! My mouth starts watering just thinking about it.
3. What's your favorite thing about blogging?
Having an outlet for all my thoughts and passions. I work a full-time corporate job so when I get home it's kind of like a de-stresser for me (when I have time). I also love being able to meet new faces!
4. Five things on your wish list?
- A vacation somewhere tropical
- An everyday tote like this Tom Ford one
- A bigger closet
- More simple gold jewelry from Gorjana-Griffin
- This throw from Jayson Home for the living room
"It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are." E.E. Cummings