Thursday, June 19, 2014
Fab 5: Summer Beauty Products
1. This Leland Gal bag is made in Michigan and the perfect pouch to hold my favorite beauty products.
2. I'm currently obsessed with the L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes mascara that delivers amazing volume and doesn't smudge on hot summer days.
3. For shine-free coverage I've been using bareMinerals Prime Time primer that helps control excess shine and protection from the sun with SPF 15.
4. It took me a long time to find the perfect red lipstick but the Giorgio Armani Rouge Ecstasy Lipstick #301 is easy to apply, lasts throughout the day and the best color for my skin tone.
5. I love bright nail polish during the summer and Essie's Lapiz of Luxury is a deamy light blue hue.
6. To avoid dry skin I use Fresh Brown Sugar Body Cream with shea butter and vitamins C & E to smooth my skin.