Spring and Summer are my favorite seasons for pulling off some new trends and sprucing up my home. So what am I currently loving? Read on to find my current obsessions this season.
1. With this price tag you can't go wrong with this Target Nate Berkus side table. It's a chic addition to just about any room with gold detail and perfect for holding my InStyle magazine this month.
2. Have you jumped on the off-the-shoulder trend yet? If not this H&M blouse has your name written all over it.
3. Need a new book for the beach? Check out In the Name of Gucci: A Memoir for a fun and fashionable read.
4. And while you're headed to the beach you'll need this Rosé Season beach towel because let's be honest toes in the sand and rosé in your hand is a must.
5. To get rid of that summer shine you'll love bareMinerals READY touch up veil. It's easy to pack in your purse for summer date nights and is a true miracle worker.
6. No joke everyone in Paris was wearing the Adidas Originals San Smith sneakers. These are fun for a casual weekend or even paired with a dress for a stylish twist.
7. I'm still adding more art to my home and really loving abstract pieces like this one from Minted.
8. I'm all about this inexpensive IKEA clothes rack for my bedroom to hang some of my favorite pieces.