Hello weekend! With 2-4 inches of snow expected this weekend I'm excited to finally see some signs of winter in Michigan. I can't wait to attend the Grand Rapids Antique Market tomorrow and find some items for my new house and possibly some Christmas gifts. What are your plans for the weekend?
Here are 10 links I loved this week:
1. How to grow your blog with Facebook groups (Bloguettes)
2. The best drugstore lipsticks (Real Simple)
3. 10 ways to tie a blanket scarf (Kelly in the City)
4. I'm in love with this pink rug (Domino)
5. Can't get enough of this sequin pencil skirt (Banana Republic)
6. Thanksgiving timeline - how to manage food preparation (The Kittchen)
7. Looking forward to the Grand Rapids Antique Market tomorrow! (Grand Rapids Antique Market)
8. 10 successful women share their morning routines (MyDomaine)
9. Peanut butter apple oatmeal cookies (Two Peas & Their Pod)
10. How to make Rudolph cookies (Your Cup of Cake)
And a few things you may have missed...