I'm really trying to practice gratitude and take time to appreciate the little things in life. It's easy to focus on the bigger issues and forget that life is full of amazing moments and small tidbits of great joy.
Here are a few things I'm grateful for this week:
1. Halloween! I mean who doesn't love an excuse to dress up and eat candy? I just love answering the door trick or treaters and seeing those cute/scary costumes.
2. I started Scary Close this week and I'm already learning a thing or two about relationships. Donald Miller is such a gifted writer.
3. After a loss in my extended family last week I'm focusing on family and how extremely thankful I am to have such incredible people in my life.
4. Happy #NationalChocolateDay! A day dedicated to chocolate should be celebrated every day. I can't get enough of Trader Joe's chocolate chips...
5. Umm Hello from Adele has been on constant repeat this week. What an amazing artist with a truly incredible voice.