Cheers to the weekend! This short week flew by so I'm ready to relax and enjoy some crisp Fall weather. A little trip to the farmers market is also on my agenda to pick up some fresh produce and make a new recipe this weekend. What are you up to this weekend?
Here are my favorite links this week:
1. 3 tips to balance your work and personal life (The Everygirl)
2. A guide to sparkling wines (Town & Country)
3. Cap n' Crunch cookies (Handmade in the Heartland)
4. Pumpkin cake mix cinnamon rolls with brown sugar maple glaze (With Salt & Wit)
5. Roasted cherry cocktails (Gastronomista)
6. Light and fluffy pancakes with peaches (Savory Nothings)
7. Back to school necessities (Rhyme & Reason)
8. Glam beach waves hair tutorial (The Stripe)
9. Making your bathroom beautiful (West Coast Capri)
10. 9 tips for an easy move (The Golden Girl)
And a few things you may have missed...