Happy weekend! This week flew by (not complaining) and I'm thrilled to spend a little time by the pool and quality time with my family this weekend. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Here are 10 links I loved this week:
1. Saltine crack ice cream sandwiches (Smitten Kitchen)
2. A child explains why he's a vegetarian (A Cup of Jo)
3. Giant chocolate chip cookies...yum (willowday)
4. 5 stories of women taking risks & winning (Refinery29)
5. Life-changing things people did in their twenties (Thought Catalog)
6. How dependent are you with your smartphone? (The New Yorker)
7. Life lessons from Jenna Lyons (Elle)
8. 8 things to know when building your dreams (Thrive With The Seasons)
9. 7 best calorie burning workouts (Cooking Light)
10. All-time favorite cookie recipes (Better Homes and Gardens)
And a few things you may have missed...