Cheers to the long weekend! Memorial Day weekend kicks off the start of summer and I'm looking forward to enjoying a fun weekend with friends and family to celebrate. What are your plans for the holiday weekend?
Here are 10 links I loved this week:
1. 3 groundbreaking books to read this Memorial Day weekend (Levo League)
2. Blake Lively plans to design a clothing line - eventually (Who What Wear)
3. Memorial Day recipes to try (The Glitter Guide)
4. 3 unique cinnamon roll recipes to try (Wandeleur)
5. Creamy & spicy bow tie pasta (Public Lives, Secret Recipes)
6. A fun way to serve s'mores (Pinterest)
7. A little more kindness, a little less judgement (Jen B. Peters)
8. 7 tips for ordering the perfect glass of wine (A Cup of Jo)
9. I just found the perfect sandals for summer (Banana Republic)
10. 10 recipes for a summertime party (TheKittchen)
And a few things you may have missed...