The new year has me in organization mode to stay productive and accomplish some goals. A messy space makes it difficult to be inspired so I'm attacking my desk, home and kitchen to get things in order.
1. Target Nate Berkus File Folders
2. Rifle Paper Co. To-Do Notepad
3. Paper Source Wallies Removable Chalkboard Panels (a week at a glance)
4. Design Darling Monogrammed Acrylic Letter Sorter (no more mail laying on the counter)
5. Jonathan Adler Jewelry Box (keeping my jewelry in one place)
6. Crate and Barrel Striped Tote
7. Crate and Barrel Marble Utensil Crock (the solution to ending a messy kitchen drawer)
8. Sugar Paper Recipe Binder (keeping random recipes in one place)
9. Crate and Barrel Wusthof Aluminum Magnetic Knife Holder (for extra counter space)
What are some of your favorite tips for staying organized?