Get to know Alison:
1. What are you currently reading?
Does reading to my kid’s at night count?? Luckily I just received two amazing books I can’t wait to dive into over the holidays – Unselling by Alison Kramer & Scott Stratten and Think Like a SheEO by Vicki Saunders. My reading goal for 2015 is to immerse myself into all things that will take my business to the next level.
2. Favorite recipe or restaurant?
I dream about the Brussel Sprout Salad at Sunda and try desperately to recreate at home. It’s all about flash frying the brussel sprouts and that sauce. It’s heavenly!
3. What's your favorite thing about blogging?
Having a flexible schedule -I work when and where I want. I pick up my daughters from school every day and I wouldn’t change this for anything. The second best thing are the amazing relationships created over the past 5 years. There are so many people I may have never met if it weren’t for blogging. I am truly blessed to have these friends in my life.
4. Five things on your wish list?
Oh my – just 5??
- These Sorel booties need to be on my feet before snow hits the ground!
- More hours in the day – can someone clone me?
- More date nights with my husband.
- Brussel Sprout Salad from Sunda! I told ya – it's really, really good.
- A trip to anywhere warm between January and March. Chicago winters are starting to wear me down!!
- BONUS: A year’s supply to ClassPass. Have you tried this yet? So addicting!
"When you know better, do better." - Maya Angelou. It sounds a little cliche but it's such a great way to live life. We all make mistakes along the way, it's all about learning and making changes.