I'm so excited to feature Katie behind the blog Little Black Blog today. You can find affordable, classic and trendy fashion ideas on LBB as well as helpful style advice. Don't miss out on LBB for some serious style motivation!
Get to know Katie:
1. What are you currently reading?
With work and constantly try to keep up with blogging, it can be hard to finish a book from cover to cover. But, I am currently reading Ellen DeGeneres' book, "Seriously...I'm Kidding." It's a great book to pick up for daily laughs and a quick read.
2. Favorite recipe or restaurant?
I'm a dessert before dinner kind of girl.
3. What's your favorite thing about blogging?
I love how supportive the blogging world is (at least in Chicago). It's been so fun to meet many amazing bloggers and hear their story. It never makes for a dull moment.
4. Five things on your wish list?
- A new planner and some stationary for 2015: Will definitely be scouring Paper Source for that!
- A membership for ClassPass: I did a trial now, I just need to take the plunge!
- Vacation: One of my best friend who lives in Orange County, California and I would love to plan a trip out there to the beach or San Francisco.
- To have a happy, healthy and successful 2015. A fresh start couldn't come at a better time!
- I'm a big Benefit Cosmetics fan and really need to up my beauty game! Looking to make some fun purchases :)
5. Favorite quote?
I recently heard the wonderful DVF say (if you can't tell, I'm a big reality TV girl), "We all do the same things, but what makes us different is how we do it." It's important to stay true to yourself and do what you love to do. How you achieve your goals will be what sets you apart.