Get to know Stephanie:
1. What are you currently reading?
Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg, I'm a sucker for books by intelligent confident women, and this one is full of practical advice you can apply today! While I'm not a heavy reader, prior to this I was reading Tina Fey's Bossypants, and next up is Amy Poehler's latest, Yes, Please!
2. Favorite recipe or restaurant?
Barefoot Contessa's Panzanella, it's light, relatively healthy, and full of flavor! That and wine– wine is always a good addition.
3. What's your favorite thing about blogging?
I find blogging to be a creative outlet, a freespace where you make your own rules. Anything goes in this arena, and that kind of freedom is liberating!
4. Five things on your wish list?
- More travel- I'll go anywhere for the sake of adventure, but Greece and Patagonia are definitely at the top of the list!
- More coffee table books (or other non-digital sources of inspiration).
- A new signature perfume.
- These Aviators in all black.
- And finally, the major "wish-list" item, a necklace by DylanLex... a girl can dream.
5. Favorite quote?
"You should always be learning. If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong place." - Erika Bearman @OscarPRGirl