Get to know Megan:
1. What are you currently reading?
I recently finished "#GIRLBOSS", one of the best books I’ve ever read, and started “The Best Advice I Ever Got” by Katie Couric. I love reading books about women empowerment and success stories. I find it fascinating hearing where people started and how they got to where they are today.
2. Favorite recipe or restaurant?
This is a tough one, because I’m not a picky eater and I don’t usually go to the same restaurant twice since there are so many great ones here in Chicago. However, if I had to pick one I would have to say brunch at The BongoRoom. It has everything you could ever dream of for brunch and no matter what your order, you can’t go wrong.
3. What's your favorite thing about blogging?
It’s a great way to meet people with similar interests and support each other. The blogging community is such a fun and creative one to be a part of, where everyone encourages each other to succeed.
4. Five things on your wish list?
- I'm a big planner person and love this Emily Ley Planner
- Thanks to you, I learned I need blogger business cards so this Kate Spade business card holder has been on my "to buy" list
- I wear a watch almost every day and I love this Michael Kors Parker watch
- Scary to say it's almost winter so I've been eyeing these bright coral Hunter Boots
- I've become a bag lady on the train going from the gym to work to events so I found this perfect Lululemon bag to get me through the whole day/night
“Throw kindness around like confetti.” In the blogging community and in everyday life, it’s so important to be kind to everyone you meet. You never know how someone can play an important role in a future opportunity for you. Kindness can go a long way, just a smile can mean the world to someone else.
Thank you to everyone who entered the PrettyQuick giveaway last week! The winner of the $50 beauty credit is Hollie from Fancykins. Congrats!