Get to know Peggy:
1. What are you currently reading?
I'm constantly reading at least three to five books between teaching (6-8 Reading) and for myself. I'm currently reading Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling. She's one of my favorite comedians and she is hilarious. And for school I read Stargirl - such a great message of individuality and reread The Giver which coincides with the seventh grade curriculum and one of my favorite books as well.
2. Favorit recipe or restaurant?
One of my favorite restaurants is Big Star. It's close to my place and I could basically eat tacos everyday.
3. What's your favorite thing about blogging?
My favorite thing about blogging is having a space where I can express myself and share a bit of myself with others. I have also met a lot of other bloggers and have build great friendships.
4. Five things on your wish list?
- My family and friends to be happy and healthy.
- A trip to Melbourne to visit my younger sister and to meet my niece (debuting in November).
- Artwork for my gallery wall - I'm still decorating my apartment.
- A long and warm winter coat - I can't handle cold weather.
- A structued handbag for all my schoolwork.
5. Favorite quote?
I've always said this quote ever since I was little, "You have to look good, to feel good, to do good." Being the best person you can be and doing good things for others is what's it's all about.