Get to know Jill:
1. What are you currently reading?
At the moment I'm reading what my students are reading, Walk Two Moons, which is my favorite book to read with them. I even recommend it to adults as well! I'm looking forward to reading for pleasure once school lets out!
2. Favorite recipe or restaurant?
I cook almost everything I eat myself so I'm not big on eating out. I do love to cook though. My favorite summer recipe is this beet salad I discovered last summer! I sub in balsamic for the honey when I make it though. Delish!
3. What's your favorite thing about blogging?
Meeting other people with a crazy shopping addiction like mine. I now always have friends who understand this passion of mine. And the company is pretty great too! I've met so many sweet and outgoing ladies!
4. Five things on your wish list?
- Rompers, rompers, rompers! I'm obsessed
- Every shad of YSL Glossy Stain I can get my hands on! The stuff is pure MAGIC!
- These Paige Denim overalls! I'm loving this trend!
- Sleek and walkable heeled summer sandals like these French Connection pretties!
- The perfect "lob" haircut. Long in the front and shorter in the back preferred.
"Tights aren't paints" - Blair Waldorf
That one always makes me smile.