Image Found Here
1. Figure out your "why" (Branding - Pencil Shavings Studio)
To build a brand you need to have a genuine purpose and answer the question "why?" Determine your passions, values, strengths and weaknesses to tell your story through your brand.
2. Perfect your pitch (Perfecting the Pitch - Design for Mankind)
In order to perfect your pitch you need to be proactive and strategic. Make a list of sponsors you want to work with and focus on your goals with each pitch.
3. Set boundaries (Branding - Pencil Shavings Studio)
Understand that your blog can't be all things to all people. Define who you are and aren't to have a clear vision for your blog and become "unforgettable"
4. Collaborate = Elevate (Collaborations - The House that Lars Built)
Collaborating is a great way to grow the traffic of your blog and establish new connections.
5. Be consistent (Branding - Pencil Shavings Studio)
To manage your brand you must be consistent with your signature style.