Get to know Kel & Kate:
1. What are you currently reading?
Kate: We are actually in a book club together, so we are both reading The Fault in Our Stars by John Green.
Kel: As Kate said, we're currently in a book club and reading The Fault In Our Stars, by John Green. It's one of those books that has you crying one minute and laughing the next.
2. Favorite recipe or restaurant?
Kate: Favorite restaurant - at the moment Siena Tavern.
Kel: I'm not the best cook, but pizza is definitely my favorite and my go-to spot is Spacca Napoli in Ravenswood. It's simple and always delicious. They have the most amazing Burrata in town!
3. What's your favorite thing about blogging?
Kate: I love having the creative outlet and it's even better to be able to do this with one of my best friends. I also love all the people and new opportunities we have been introduced to through the blog.
Kel: I like that blogging gives me a space to be myself and express my interests and has always been a great way to meet others interested in blogging and explore/do things outside of my comfort zone. It's been a great first year, and we're looking forward to the future of Kel & Kate!
4. Five things on your wish list?
- Drinks at The Aviary
- An addition to my arm party, this Hermes bangle
- Perfect for spring, a pair of Steve Madden Leopard Espadrilles
- A KitchenAid mixer to help motivate me to cook
- Relaxation and sun, a trip to anywhere with a beach!
- CHANEL Boy bag
- Cartier Love ring
- Valentino Rockstud pumps
- Mara Hoffman bathing suit
- Givenchy floral pouch
5. Favorite quote?
Kate: "Good people bring out the good in people."
Kel: " You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope some day you'll join us and the world will live as one." - The Beatles