One of my favorite parts of summer is spending time relaxing in a lounge chair by the pool with a good book in hand. Here are a few books that are on my list this summer...
1. I couldn't put Divergent down last summer so I'm excited to finally read the second book in the series Insurgent.
2. Curtis Sittenfeld is one of my favorite authors so I'm really excited to read her latest book Sisterland.
3. Another favorite author, Jeanette Wells, is coming out with a new book this summer The Silver Star.
4. After hearing such great reviews for Bring Up The Bodies I'm looking forward to seeing what all the hype is about.
5. Many people have recommended Lean In written by the COO of Facebook Sheryl Sandberg.
6. Wild was an Oprah book club pick not too long ago so it's pretty much guaranteed to be a page turner.
What's on your summer reading list?