Ok, so the weather might still be a little chilly in Chicago to rock one of these shift dresses, but pairing them with tights or boots in the mean time is always an option. What I love about a shift dress is the versatility to wear them to work, on a date, or weekend brunch with your friends. You can't go wrong with this dress ladies.
1. Prints are a spring staple this season so this option from Mango hits a home run.
2. I'm obsessed with this tribal print shift dress from Dorothy Perkins with the stud detailing around the collar.
3. This lace panel shift dress from Topshop is a perfect option for the 9-5 girl.
4. I love this denim shift dress from Madewell as a transitional piece for spring. I would pair it with tights and booties and a bright belt or necklace to finish off the look.
5. Check out Zara for this on-trend printed shift dress that would be perfect leading into the warm summer months.